Sunday, December 7, 2014

Kampenwand Hike

A couple weekends ago, some of us hiked up to Kampenwand. Don't remember where it is, don't remember how we got there. All I remember is that there was snow on the top, and this is the first snow that I have seen and touched sine I got to Germany. The hike was  not too hard but not too easy. It was just overall a good hike and a fun time. I don't really have anything else to say, so here are some photos. I forgot my camera, so these were all taken with my ipod, so not the greatest photos but oh well.

A Church

There were about 6 of these stones dedicated to soldiers who died in WWII
  
A cool castle

Sort of cool view

A big rock face, which we were scared for a moment that we would have to climb

The top of that is where we were headed

More religious symbols on mountains in Bayern

Mountains

A view not quite from the top

SNOW!

More religious symbols

My crappy ipod photo of the Austrian Alps from the Bavarian Alps

Another cool photo

A photo I stole from Cam of the Austrian Alps from the Bavarian Alps

No comments:

Post a Comment